You’ll be working with a talented team to solve challenging engineering problems and deliver high-performance, scalable applications in an agile environment. We are a team where individual contributors take ownership of complex functionality and have a chance to make high profile impact on the business. If you have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we'd like to hear from you.
Responsible for supporting DynEd's Web Application, web development teams as well as drive internal initiatives. This position requires at least 3+ years software development experience. This also requires strong development experience with a good mix of both front end and back end dev activities.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• Proven working experience as a Web Developer with PHP
• 3+ years' experience in application development and testing
• 1+ years' SDLC implementation experience
• Experience with Docker is a plus
• Ability to create support documentation for all new applications
• Proven knowledge of the most current security and web development programming languages
• Interest to English language learning program
• Strong teamwork skills, problem solving skills, proactive and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure meet deadlines, and prioritize routine and ad hoc tasks
• Service Level Orientation
• Good attitude and Professional Integrity
• Familiar with github
• Familiar with project tracking
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work :
• This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule
• Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday
DynEd International, Inc., has the world's most comprehensive lineup of award-winning English Language Teaching (ELT/ESL) solutions.
DynEd's courses cover all proficiency levels and include a range of age-appropriate courses, from kids in school to adults in university, corporate, aviation or other vocational settings. DynEd courses have been approved by Ministries of Education in several countries.
With over 13 million active users, DynEd courses are designed to be used in a blended learning environment, along with teachers and classroom support.
With sales and support offices around the world, DynEd's headquarters and development center is located in Silicon Valley. Additional DynEd development centers are strategically located in Beijing and Jakarta.