- Work closely with a delegated Account Executive/Art Director to conceptualise and produce graphic artwork for pitches / tenders that the agency may participate in.
- Support in various stages of the design process (research, conceptualisation, communication, execution, revision).
- Production of graphic artwork for online & offline mediums.
- Content Strategy.
- Ideation of marketing content for online & offline mediums for pitches / tenders that the agency may participate in.
- Work closely with Project team to generate quality work for clients and ourselves.
We welcome anyone who:
- Possesses Graphic Design and Communications background
- Holds at least 1 year of graphic design experience
Is experimentally artistic, proactive, resourceful and unafraid to offer creative input
✓ Attentive to details
✓ Keeps up with current design trends & cultures
✓ Can work under a guided process with deadlines
✓ Can work both independently and in teams
✓ Is proficient in Adobe Suite softwares (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
✓ Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Filament Media & Design Agency (FMDA) was founded to aid businesses in effective growth and communication to its current and potential clientele.
As an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) agency, our services are tailored to the needs
of various business types, providing creative in-house solutions such as web development, content creation, branding, graphic design and photography. The rationale behind our brand is to engage productivity through aspects of design and digital marketing (i.e SEO, SEM, SMO) to produce optimum results. We seek to deliver an accurate representation os businesses - establishing them as a credible brand in the eyes of others.