Visual Design Intern
SGD 1,000 - 1,000/month
發佈 1 個月前更新 5 天前
Visual Design Intern
AEvice Health is a fast-growing healthcare start-up that develops smart wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. We are a group of innovators and medical professionals who believe in creating convenient solutions for complex and real problems. We invest in people who embrace creativity and enjoy taking ownership of their work. We work in small teams to try new ideas, iterate and move fast to develop products.
The internship will be open from May 2021 to Aug /Dec 2021
• Work closely with our Content Strategists to design and create marketing campaigns
• Create different forms of marketing and brand collaterals inclusive of as animations, banners, posters and social media graphics
• Conduct and present competitor analysis to ensure our marketing assets are culturally relevant
• Contribute to the 2d design and creative workflow of the company and create documentation of the design process
• Currently pursuing a degree or graduated from Arts or Design faculty (e.g. Visual Communications, Product Design, Animation)
• Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign)
• Collaborate with external video production companies and vendors for advertising campaigns
• Detail-oriented and has a keen eye for aesthetics
• Takes initiative, great team player, open to feedback and swift in picking up new concepts and skills
• Apply graphic design skills to produce content for social media to fuel business growth
• Assist with coordinating all areas of website design such as mock-ups, presentations and revisions etc.
• Discuss, improve and innovate ideas with the other designers in Aevice Health
• Engage in the decision-making process with our team through the planning procedures
• Pickup project management skills as well as chances to work with external companies
• Part-time, Internship
• Gym membership, Pool access and BBQ pit privileges
• Monday to Friday
• design software: 1 year (Preferred)
• Bachelor's or equivalent (Preferred)
- Personal development benefits
AEvice Health is a multi-award-winning medical technology start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with technology. Our flagship asthma monitoring device enables early medical intervention and provides detailed analytics.
Join us today to make a truly meaningful impact that will directly help millions of patients suffering from chronic respiratory diseases.