- Direct and collaborate with Edu-content department Manager to review goals and vision for the storyboards and discuss concerns, timelines and complexity, given the parameters of the schedule
- Monitor and review programming to ensure that schedules are met.
- Ensure that storyboard includes all final dialogue, backgrounds, direction, camera moves and action by making drawing or text changes in description, dialogue or numbering
- Responsible for completing all deliverables on time and according to production schedule and within guidelines/show parameters such as number of scenes, complexity requirements, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience within the media / entertainment / production house space.
- Experienced in managing the overall creative and production process.
- Good discipline and coordination to lead production crew.
- Strong staging, composition and cinematography skills
- Adaptable with fast pace environment & tight deadlines
- Excellent time management.