Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Trident Digital Videographer Intern 工作職責
- Interacting and communicating with our clients and our creative teammates, especially the Production Assistant
- In charge of setting up and tearing down of camera equipment
- Having an understanding of how to set up, and operate the audio, light and camera equipment
- Setting up of the camera, talents, and the background to ensure great camera framing for the videos
- Assist in planning and directing video shoots for clients
- Providing creative solutions to unforeseen problems on set
- Creatively and intentionally story tell videos using videography techniques with the proper use of DSLR Cameras or even the iPhone camera
- Ensure that all projects, templates, and raw/ edited media files are properly transferred, organized, documented and uploaded to our online library
- Location scouting and facility booking for the shoot, includes liasising with external studios
- Arranging transportation to and from the shoot
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with the video and design teams
- Assist in editing Testimonial Videos, Event Trailers, Interview Videos, Ad Videos, and social media content using the Adobe suite, if needed
- Working with the video team in post-production
- Experimenting and trying out new things with the equipment on hand and always pushing the boundaries of what could be done
- Staying updated with the latest video trends, especially on Tiktok
- Possess an educational/ experiential background in videography and photography
- Keeping up with the latest filmmaking/ photography/ editing trends
- Understands the process of pre and post-production
- Knows how to leverage on systems to work smarter and not harder
- Has a creative mind and good storytelling skills
- Having the technical know-how on the setting up and operation of equipment on set
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations and having a “never say die” attitude to work
- Open to constructive feedback and will take immediate actionable steps to improve their performance
- Proficiency in using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid attention to detail
- And lastly, has a strong desire to improve and grow with the team!
- BONUS: If you have knowledge of the financial and real estate industry