Video Editor Intern
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
Media & Communications
發佈 1 個月前更新 11 小時前
- Conceptualize, create and edit video for events, social media content, promotions and campaigns
- Cut video sequences to ensure the concepts are translated effectively.
- Assist creative designer to create marketing materials (including 2D/static design)
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor of Graphic Design/DKV/ Broadcasting/Digital Media/Multimedia (5th-8th semester)
- Proficient in editing software: Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Familiar with production tools (mirrorless camera, audio device, lighting)
- Creative, critical thinking, having sense of art, and systematic problem-solving capabilities
- Able to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Keeping abreast of editing style trends and development
- Having own editing device is a plus
- Transportation Allowance
- Project Fee
- Lunch and Parking
- Open opportunity for full-time employment
Kalibata, South Jakarta
We're building great things and we need your talent.
We are a marketing services agency specialized in event management which has been partnering with major local and international brands since 2007.
You’ll be joining a South Jakarta-based company with friendly, creative, fun, and fast-paced community. At Qbicle, we are always committed to our purpose on creating excitement and meaningful experiences for businesses and organizations. We deploy our creativity to transform their products, services and brand experiences.
Our clients include HP Inc., Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Lenovo, LG, Grab, Bayer, Fonterra, Tempo Scan Pacific, Online Pajak, Wings, and many more.