TRIVE Venture Capital Analyst Internship (LOA Required) 工作職責
- In this role, you will have an exponential learning curve to develop cognitive skillsets of assessing a technology startup on their business viability and impact outcomes.
- You will also deepen your research capabilities in understanding the key industries we look to invest in
- Connecting and understanding the tenacity and drive of startup founders.
- Learn how to support and build up capabilities of Tech startups.
- Understanding early-stage Venture Capital
- Review new startups that fit within TRIVE’s Impact Investment mandate via online, using TRIVE’s in-house methodology;
- Prepare Impact assessment and investment assessment potential, create an Investment Memo;
- Join the Partners for their regular board meetings with investee portfolios;
- Follow-up on actionables from portfolio management.
- Constructing and presenting market research reports, where necessary
- Create the monthly outreach newsletter on TRIVE’s investment-related activities.
- Working closely with Partners on executing other portfolio projects
- Other projects as required
- Singapore-based undergraduates who are studying in a local university.
- Strong interest in Entrepreneurship and/or Venture Capital.
- Be very independent and take charge of matters
- Familiarity with the Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam startup environment.
- A self-starter. Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude, willing to go the extra mile to meet goals.
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Comfortable with fast-paced changes, uncertainties & challenges
- Effective team player: ability to work well on their own and within a team
- Independent and takes ownership over your work
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Displayed ability to excel under pressure.
- Include your responses to the following in a cover letter: Why early stage venture capital?
- Give an example of a startup you'd invest in at the seed/series A stage today and why.