As a UX/UI Designer, you will contribute to the end-to-end product development processes, starting with the research hypotheses to test, then shaping them to the design solution, and validating them with users. You'll collaborate closely with the Product, Business Development, Marketing and Engineering teams to find the best way to test assumptions quickly, inform decisions and move us closer to Product- Market Fit.
- Think creatively about how to solve real business and end-user problems
- Research, survey, and interview document user needs and requirements
- Demonstrate user workflows and ideas through wireframes, mockups, and storyboards
- Plan and implement new designs (Figma)
- Work closely with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs
- Support development planning efforts by creating and explaining concepts, refining stories, and estimating work remaining while highlighting any risks to completion
- Implement color schemes, fonts, layouts and images
- Help conduct usability testing and collect user feedback to determine how designs are accepted by end-users
- Apply and maintain a consistent user look and flow throughout the entire project interface
- Help with other design tasks including corporate website, creative campaigns, user education resources etc.
What we look for
- Clear, professional communications (listening, oral and written communications)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
- Manage time effectively to provide quality deliverables within the expected project timeline
- Ability to stay focused and provide attention to detail
Doyobi is a spin off from Saturday Kids, Singapore’s first coding school for kids. Doyobi's mission is to help kids grow into original thinkers and develop a sense of purpose. We license technology and science instructional content to schools, learning centres and governments via a blended learning platform. Our courses are designed to nurture curiosity, creativity and growth mindset. Doyobi is backed by 500 Startups, Hustle Fund, Teja Ventures and Xoogler Angels.