· Oversee the day-to-day operations and ensure smooth daily operations of the outlet(s).
· Responsible for the planning and set-up of the new cafeteria outlet(s).
· Work closely with the COO/Executive Director and Line Departments in the pursuit for continuous improvements in the service, products and menu items, promotions and to meet productivity and profitability KPIs set by the Management.
· Plan the weekly staff roster, rotate and schedule all staff for full coverage to maximize productivity.
· Manage the sales revenue and operating expenses of the outlet, in accordance with the budget, so as to ensure cost optimization and minimize wastage.
· Monitor the activities of competitors and constantly find ways to improve menu offering and customer experience, so as to grow the outlet’s revenue.
· To be actively involved in the advertising and marketing of the outlet, and to work closely with the Marketing team.
· Responsible for ensuring and maintaining high level of customer satisfaction and to attend to customer issues promptly.
· To ensure that all staff are compliant to the safety, hygiene and sanitation procedures at all times.
· Review customer feedback forms / outlet logbook on operational issues to correct and implement measures for improvement in food, beverage and service standards.
· Manage the recruitment, training and management of staff, including conducting daily staff briefing and staff discipline.
· Ensure workplace cleanliness, and that the safety and food hygiene standards are met at all times.
· To build a strong and productive working relationship with the Culinary Director / Executive Chef and his team of culinary staff, looking to improve the F&B revenue through development of new products, menu planning and generating new revenue through control of costs in accordance with annual revenue forecasts and budgeting.
· In-charge of cash management of daily accounts, in liaison with the Accounts Department in the Head Office.
· Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned.