Checkout.com Underwriting Analyst 工作職責
- Deal with change requests coming from our customers, and be able to liaise with merchant directly
- Perform Customer Due Diligence and AML risk assessment of our customers: collecting background information and analysing risks associated.
- Perform business risk assessment on existing customers to identify risky business practices and present appropriate mitigations
- Deal with regulatory and card scheme compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with various internal teams (Commercial, Risk, Customer Support & etc).
- Obsessed with slick processes, always aiming for simplicity and efficiency
- Strong collaborator, communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders across organisations
- Able to work independently
- Readiness to work with busy schedules and tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and Mandarin mandatory. Cantonese is a plus
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Understanding of Payment processing industry and/or e-commerce environment is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits