Smartven is a smart vending machine startup, working with beverage companies, electronic wallet, e-payment, banks, and e-commerce companies to build online to offline new retail channel.
We also help try-preneurs and want-preneurs to start their first own business that fits flexible lifestyle by refill-ing our machines. We embrace courage, curiousity, humility, grit and hope and together we can change people's lives for the better.
We are looking for the best UI/UX designer to build a beautiful customer journey in finding out and using our smart vending machines. The designer will work in both physical and digital world, customizing the machine looks and signs, creating beautiful website and transaction screen on our terminals.
You’ll also work closely with other developers, marketing, and product managers to create beautiful interfaces and a strong user experience.
If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments, and are curious and driven, read on as this is the opportunity you’re looking for.
What You'll Learn
- Customer's behaviour in both online and offline world
- You'll learn how to design elegant user-centered solutions
- Improve your sketching, prototyping and graphic design skills
- Build user-friendly interfaces
- Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- Learn the latest industry trends: smart retail
- Craft intuitive user experiences
- Illustrate ideas through storyboards, process flows, user journeys and sitemaps
- Deliver user-centred solutions based on research, and understanding the business’ needs
- Develop UI mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Present your ideas to stakeholders
- Improve designs quickly
- Conduct user research to improve on designs
- Rapidly test, iterate and improve on designs based on feedback
- Collaborate closely with internal teams
- 3-5 years of experience as hipsters in hUX/UI Designer
- Proficiency and experience in design softwares including Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, and Adobe Photoshop
- Solid understanding of user-centred design, agile, and ability to conduct user research, user testing, prototyping, heuristic analysis
- Ability to iterate on designs fast
- Proven experience in understanding the intersection between user needs, business goals and technology requirements
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
Smartven is a smart vending machine company that operates more than 100+ un-attended manless retail kiosk in Jakarta, Bandung, and Bali. Our machine accepts cash & electronic payments (go-pay, ovo, and linkaja.)
We are recruiting:
- Hardware hackers : Python, C++
- UI/UX designers
- Operations & marketing army
We want to help people to transition from being employees, into business owners by starting your own business selling 24/7 using smart vending machines, food & beverages at busy locations, hospitals, university campus, school, shopping malls, apartments, offices, and recreational facitilies.