UI/UX Designer (REMOTE)
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 5 個月前更新 4 個月前
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Performance Tuning portals using best practices
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code
● Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Deliver browser and device compliance code
● Design graphic user interface elements & customize or develop reusable Components or Plugins to achieve UX Requirement
Key skills Required:
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Knowledge of Semantic Web and Standards
● Excellent command over Responsive Design
● Analytical mind with a business acumen
● Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders, engineers
● Lean UX writing with the ability to work on Conceptual Modelling, Iterative Design, Interaction Design, UX research, User Testing, Principles of Usability, Principles of Engagement
● Portfolio of design projects
● Working experience with current trends and front-end technologies/frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, Vue.js, SVG, D3.js, Bootstrap, Chrome Dev Tools, HTML5, Css3, Angular JS
● Blockchain, Nodejs, MySQL, CSS Pre-processors such as Sass/ Less , Grunt, Gulp, Bower, etc., UX Certification would be a plus
● Good Debugging and analytical skills
● Up-to-date knowledge of design softwares (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Usability Testing Tools etc)
Quadrant is a cutting-edge platform designed to allow data professionals to obtain and utilize high-quality, authentic data. Quadrant works with businesses and governments to pinpoint their specific needs and provides solutions that allow these organisations to optimise and tailor the data itself and use it to solve problems.
Quadrant is made up of two parts:
The Quadrant Platform processes over 20 billion records a month and allows companies to choose, source and transact validated data from around the world quickly and efficiently
Quadrant Protocol is a data protocol that uses blockchain technology to authenticate and map data, allowing users to make better business decisions based on information that is fitted to their
By creating an ecosystem that enables access to data that is authentic, traceable and mapped, Quadrant solves data challenges and spurs innovation.
We are a young start-up building a solid team of experienced leaders from their respected domains. You should have a passion for your work and take pleasure in solving complex tasks. If this is you, then we want to hear from you.