UI/UX Designer Intern
SGD 1,000 - 1,000/month
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 9 天前
UI/UX Designer Intern
AEvice Health is a fast-growing healthcare start-up that develops smart wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. We are a group of innovators and medical professionals who believe in creating convenient solutions for complex and real problems. At AEvice Health, we invest in people who embrace creativity and enjoy taking ownership of their work. We work in small teams to try new ideas, iterate and move fast to develop products
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer who is eager and committed to make a difference in our products. As our UI/UX Designer, you will report to our Lead Designer to drive digital product design improvements and innovation that will in turn improve user experience. If you are an ambitious individual who wishes to build a successful career in product development, then come and join our growing team here!
- Responsible of planning and conducting mixed methods user research to evaluate our Product and Application Usability
- Compiling of tests finding and creating analysis reports
- Collating user feedbacks about our products and application and translation of findings into practical design insights
- Conceptualise and prototype UI/UX solutions for both web and mobile platform, ensuring all interactions are easy and intuitive
- Designing style guides, user interfaces and experiences to be implemented across our iOS, Android and Web apps
- Constantly improving the aesthetic and interactivity of our existing mobile and web platform, keeping updated on the latest UI/UX design patterns, ensuring all interactions are easy and intuitive
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Interest in working in healthcare domain is preferred
- Proficient in prototyping/wireframing tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Experience Design, Invision, etc)
- Knowledge in design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, etc)
- Takes initiative, great team player, open to feedback and swift in picking up new concepts and skills
- Plan and conduct remote moderate user testing with users from multiple countries outside of Singapore.
- Learn about how to present data and finding insights effectively and conduct design pitch independently.
- Working collaboratively with project managers and developers to design and develop new mobile applications.
- Personal development benefits
AEvice Health is a multi-award-winning medical technology start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with technology. Our flagship asthma monitoring device enables early medical intervention and provides detailed analytics.
Join us today to make a truly meaningful impact that will directly help millions of patients suffering from chronic respiratory diseases.