Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Toko Rumahan Indonesia UI/UX Designer Intern 工作職責
- Illustrate ideas through flow process, user journey and sitemaps
- Create Lo-Fidelity and High-Fidelity design according to the research findings
- Create responsive design for Android, Desktop, Mobile Desktop behavior
- Effectively communicate in a cross-functional environment
- Create basic prototypes to communicate flow clearly
- Conduct user research, competitor analysis, and usability testing
- Have interests in UX research, aesthetic UI design, and or Microcopy
- Male/Female max. 25 years old
- Final Year Student / Fresh Graduate D3/S1
- Wiling to Work in Bandung
- Have a good understanding of Design Thinking
- Able to understand & create Design System
- Skilled in Design tools such as Figma & Maze, and familiar with Project Management tools such as Jira, Trello, & Notion.
- Have a good communication skill
- Having attended Bootcamp or in a project is a plus
- Must attach proven PORTFOLIO