ROLE: As a UI Engineer for DrWealth, you will review and implement the interfaces designed by our UI/UX design team. We are looking for exceptional engineers who not only turns design into code but also integrates front-end performance optimization, cross-browser compatibility, mobile responsiveness, and quality into the code.
- At least 4 years experience translating visual designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Have shipped at least 4 UI coding projects
- Ability to assess and recommend front-end technologies and packages that meet UI requirements
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS, and preprocessors such as LESS, SASS
- Familiar with React UI Frameworks such as Material UI
- Ability to incorporate SEO in scripts
- Knowledge in React, ES6+
- Experienced in delivering cross-browser compatible and mobile responsive interfaces
- Experienced in delivering tested and optimised code
- Expert in Git
- Experienced in Agile development
- Ability to coordinate with rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
Dr Wealth is an investor-centric platform providing investor education and portfolio management tools. We have conducted classes and workshops for close to 4,000 attendees in the past few years. The topics include value investing, dividends, REITs, bonds, angel investing and other personal finance matters. These lessons were delivered from the perspective of a Do-It-Yourself investor.
We changed our name from BigFatPurse to Dr Wealth in 2017 after an acquisition of Doctor Wealth Pte Ltd. This marked a new milestone as we embark on developing portfolio management app for DIY investors to track their investments conveniently and enhance their stock picking process.
Dr Wealth provides trusted financial education to individuals. We teach proven and actionable investment methods so that our graduates have the confidence to invest and achieve market-beatingresults.