Hzn UI Designer 工作職責
- Deliver user experiences focusing on supply chain and logistics people
- Partner with CEO, business development team, and engineers to design effective and efficient software solutions
- Conduct user research to derive insights, craft personas, and map client/user journeys across the product portfolio
- Conduct concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve solution design
- Create and refine wireframes, static mock-ups, and visual design
- Work with Product and Technology leadership to ensure the design solutions map to a larger strategy while working in a faced paced agile environment
- Advocate for user-centered, simple, modern design
- Ensure that solutions align to brand standards
- Present designs and defend work to stakeholders and senior leadership for review and feedback
- Develop personas, storyboards, information architecture, interaction design, wireframes and UI designs.
- Working knowledge in Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, prototyping platform of choice, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Undergraduate GPA 3.0 or higher in related major
- 1-3 years of UX, UI design experience is preferred.
- Portfolio is a must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
- Excellent strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills in the field of user experience and design.
- Ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Effective in communication, presentations, and negotiations.