- Last-year Student or Fresh graduate in Finance, Business Administration, Commerce.
- Good analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and effective communication skills
- Computer skills, e.g. good at Microsoft Word, Excel
What will you do?
- Monitoring of aged accounts receivable
- Support for Collection of paying accounts
- Support for Maintenance of collection activity history (notes, follow-ups, etc.)
- Issuance of collection letters, customer statements
- Support for Audit for Credit & Collection
- Assist other team members and provide supports and report to Supervisor
- Well-organized, practical-minded, and able to prioritize a busy and varied workload
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
What do we offer?
- Obtain practical knowledge and enhance your skills
- Gain a thorough insight into the workings of the Finance function
- Training opportunity
- Internship allowance: 5,000,000 VND/month + breakfast allowance + health insurance
- Shuttle bus provided