Test Lead - Full time - Hanoi
Hà Nội, Vietnam
USD 850 - 1,200/month
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 6 天前
1. Key responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor Test team members;
- Build automated testing tools and scripts for driving application tests on Selenium;
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts;
- Control the quality of the company’s products (mainly web-based applications);
- Write test cases, test plans, and implement testing;
- Work with the Product Manager and other teams to receive requests, take control of working time;
- Report to Product Manager.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Technology or IT.
- At least 4 years experience in automation testing by using the automation testing framework;
- Experiences in web-based product tester;
- Ability to write test case & test plan.
- Good communications, leadership, team-working, independent-working;
- Ability to evaluate product and, be aware of common sense of product.
Attitude: Carefulness, attention to details, eager to learn, integrity, proactive.
- 100% Salary for Probation
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9AM – 6PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Teambuilding: from 2-3 times/year, both local and oversea
- International working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 246 6508 238
- Skype: dinhhue.hr
- Hanoi Office: Floor 3, No 1, Thai Ha street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Chúng tôi ấp ủ giấc mơ trở thành Doanh nghiệp tiên phong cung cấp nền tảng bán hàng qua mạng xã hội, ứng dụng các công nghệ hàng đầu tại thị trường Đông Nam Á.