Production Technician acts a contact point between production team and other departments like Prepress, Sample development, planning, etc... This position will in charge of all technical related matters such as machine specifications, sample specifications, etc... Consult and support other departments with production technical issues and problems.
- Handle First Order Deployment (FOD) / Sampling processes.
- Work with other departments to define manufacturing specifications and requirements of new samples/products.
- Confirm new samples have meet all requirements for mass productions
- Responsible for production orders tracking and following
- Daily checking of production orders to ensure the completion on time.
- Cooperate with other teams to solve production order issues, including the handle of urgent or special production orders.
- Cooperate with planning and warehouse teams to ensure the smooth supply of materials.
- Help other departments with technical related matters.
- May train and guide new staffs, operators.
- May join projects team to improve or develop new processes, products
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- University/College degree in technical majors such as: Printing, Garment, Industrial Management, mechanical, electrical, etc...
- 0 - 2 years experience in similar positions.
- Knowledgeable of production, manufacturing, sample confirmantion processes
-Well organized individual with an ability to handle multiple deadline driven projects simultaneously.
- Experienced in managing printing orders, samples is a plus
- Basic communication in English
- Understanding of applicable computer systems/software, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop... is a plus.
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions to elevate brands and accelerate performance from design to retail store floor. The company’s industry leading, end-to-end solutions include innovative heat transfer technology, RFID and price management supply chain solutions and sustainable packaging services. Based in Framingham, Massachusetts, Avery Dennison RBIS employs 20,000 employees in 50 countries. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com Avery Dennison Vietnam has manufacturing facilities and offices located in Lot E01 Trung Tam Road, Long Hau Industrial Park, Can Giuoc, Long An, Vietnam; and Sales office in Hanoi, covering Vietnam and Cambodia markets.