Standard Chartered Bank Technology & Innovation Graduate 2022 工作職責
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Our Technology & Innovation (T&I) function is at the heart of shaping the bank for the future and serving our clients digitally across the globe. We are responsible for the systems development and technology infrastructure of the Bank, defining, innovating and implementing digital agendas across functions, especially in our client services. Our team helps unlock new banking experiences for clients, while improving our operational effectiveness and enhance existing offerings.
We have an exciting 18-month programme designed to fast track your career with us. We are focused on building your digital skills, adaptability, and leadership necessary to be future-ready. Our programme includes a 6-Week technical bootcamp that will equip you with the necessary skills and understanding of technology architecture, programming languages, and how banking solutions can be rapidly designed and delivered.
You’ll be exposed to a diverse portfolio of projects in your allocated domain will help to deliver efficiencies and automation, introduce global platforms, machine learning and bring forth intelligent technology. You’ll be constantly learning and sharing with your peers:
• Creating and designing cutting edge tools and applications that will redefine the future of banking
• Work in a truly Agile environment, as part of scrum teams that are striving to solve customer challenges
• Play a critical role in client journeys that help us make faster decisions to enhance the end-to-end client experience and achieve outcomes that are most valuable to our clients
Who are we looking for?
If you are passionate about technology and customer experience, and possess traits and experience most of the below, we’d love to hear from you:
• Adaptive to changing situations and enjoy collaborating with global teams in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
• Curious and open-minded.
• Strong foundational knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures, OOPs concepts and frameworks
• Passionate for solving challenging problems and learning new skills, coding languages.
• Experience in working with either front end and/or back end technologies and frameworks.
• Experience in one or more Cloud Technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines in software design and development or with coding knowledge.
• Have the permanent legal right to work in Singapore
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Standard Chartered in Singapore is part of an international banking group with more than 84,000 employees and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East, where we earn around 90 per cent of our income and profits. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, Here for good.
Standard Chartered has a history of 157 years in Singapore, opening its first branch here in 1859 and in October 1999 was among the first international banks to receive a Qualifying Full Bank (QFB) license, an endorsement of the Group's long-standing commitment to its businesses in the country.
The Bank transferred its Singapore Retail and SME business to a locally-incorporated subsidiary, Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited (“SCBSL”) on 7 October 2013. After the transfer, all banking services offered to retail and SME clients, particularly deposit taking, wealth management services, overdrafts, personal loans, credit cards, auto financing, and mortgages, are offered by SCBSL.
The Bank offers corporate and institutional clients services in trade finance, cash management, lending, securities services, foreign exchange, debt capital markets and corporate finance. The Bank also provides private banking services through its private banking division.
The Bank employs around 7,000 people in Singapore and has a network of 17 branches, 5 Priority Banking centres and 31 ATMs.
The Bank's global business is managed out of Singapore, as is its global Technology & Operations function.