SGD 2,000 - 3,000/monthBonus of SGD 1 - 3/year
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 22 天前更新 21 天前
Who is ASM?
ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. Our ambitious team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. We have over 2,200 employees based in 16 countries, including Belgium, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and United States. Together we work to develop Epitaxy, ALD, PEALD, Vertical Furnaces and PECVD thin-film deposition technologies for our customers. Our goal is to remain an industry leader by being ahead of what’s next. We accomplish this by focusing on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits, or chips, smaller, faster and even more powerful. ASM, an inclusive workplace
We at ASM are a truly global organization that works diligently with an open-mind in all areas of our business. We strive for a culture and work style that fosters trust and transparency. We put our people first, and that is how we will continue to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We recognize and value the differences between individuals, including gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, knowledge and experience, work background, age, skills, amongst others. Recruiting and developing a diverse workforce provides a wide range of perspectives. This enables a culture of continuously exploring and adopting new technological ideas and innovations, and it also enables us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients.
As a technician at ASM, you’ll enjoy the perks of a stable and a diverse working environment amongst the brightest minds from around the world. With our astounding growth, come sizeable workloads – with short turnaround times. If you are up for the challenge, and possess strong communication and problem solving skills, this is definitely the place for you.
Technician that is responsible for using a high degree of problem-solving to assemble and erect complex and precision mechanical assemblies and complicated mechanisms. These mechanisms have critical dimensional specifications and operating relationships where fitting of components, calibration of operating units, alignment and/or balancing of completed assemblies require the application of skilled mechanical principles and a broad knowledge of assembly techniques. The position assists with the inspection and testing of the machines to ensure equipment meets performance standards and requirements.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Regular attendance and daily punctuality are critical in performing the job.
- Read and interpret engineering prints/specifications, electrical schematics, manufacturing manuals, and/or verbal/written instructions to determine necessary assembly of machine.
- Troubleshoot electrical controls utilizing Multimeter, Amp meter etc
- Plan assembly procedures and methods to assure efficient and timely progress.
- Assemble complex mechanical units where a high degree of problem-solving and extreme care, skilled workmanship, and accuracy are required to meet strict inspection, testing and operating specifications.
- Position, erect, align, level; position sub-assemblies, units, and separates components and integrate their operations; perform fitting, aligning, timing, calibrating, and other operations incidental to the mechanical assembly of the machine.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Inspect parts for proper machining finish and dimensions; check sub-assemblies and units.
- Strictly follows all safety requirements for hand and power tool operation, the assembly of parts, forklift and hoist operation, and housekeeping.
- 3-4 years’ experience as a machinery assembler is preferred.
- Diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Understands and can perform the mechanical assembly of machines.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, mechanical diagrams, electrical schematics, and bills of materials.
- Ability to safely and correctly use hand and power tools and precision measurement devices.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to successfully handle a multi-tasked role.
- Excellent organization skills.
You will get to work in a very dynamic, high tech and international company that has an open culture and a flat organizational structure. You will experience cross-functional responsibility within different departments and we will appeal to your need to drive innovation, leave your own mark and deliver excellence. At ASM, brilliance pays off. You work hard, and we return the favor.
- Parental/family leave