Technical Support Engineer
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
- Competitive remuneration and the possibility to take up a future role in the company
- Friendly Environment
- Performance Bonus
Tradex Systems is a Singapore based IT company specializing in financial trading technologies. We are looking for a candidate interested in client service and production support. We welcome anyone with an IT background and has eager to learn new knowledge, including entry-level candidates, to apply.
- Work closely with Tradex China Team to support clients across the globe.
- Be the key contact for customer’s technical needs. Provide functional support and troubleshooting services for clients via phone calls, messaging systems, and email efficiently.
- Analyze issues and assist customers by remoting access to connect into customer’s environments.
- Monitor connection status of customers’ server and upstream APIs and handle the incident of connection failure.
- Provide documentation, feedback, and recommendations to our development team for in-house monitor tool and APIs connection enhancement.
- Work as a standby during the non-business hours to cover support for urgent production issues from customers.
- Ensure the best quality of the services has been delivered to the clients throughout pre-communications, incident progression and investigations.
- Manage and build a trusted relationship with data center vendors.
- Provide support documentation to the Company Knowledge Base, inclusive of support procedures, all in-scope applications for both external and internal usage.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent education background, outstanding Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and self-motivated with strong time management skills.
- A strong analytical and proactive mindset in problem-solving, especially when it is time-sensitive and under pressure.
- Experience in Confluence and Jira will be an advantage.
- Experience in .NET framework, software engineering, SQL, the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol, etc will be a plus.
- Excellent command of both English and Mandarin.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, having the ability to bridge communication gaps between trading and technology.
- Customer-oriented and has a willingness to learn.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, self-driven.
- Knowledge of commodity financial products will be an advantage.
- Experience in application and functional support across the trading system in a production environment will be a bonus.
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
Founded in 2010, Tradex Systems Pte Ltd (Tradex) is committed to creating innovative Information Technology solutions for the global financial derivatives industry.
Tradex is headquartered in Singapore, and has rapidly developed a substantial presence in China. With our technical expertise and in-depth knowledge of China, the company serves as a bridge between global and Chinese derivatives markets.
Tradex is connected to all four Chinese futures exchanges, major global futures exchanges and exchange-cleared OTC markets, dealing in commodities from base/ferrous/precious metals, iron ore, coal, rubber, energy to agricultural products. We are continuously looking to broaden our coverage and portfolio into new products and services.
We provide premier service for a wide range of clients from around the world, including Futures Commission Merchants (FCMs), Inter-Dealer Brokers (IDBs), commodity houses, proprietary trading firms, exchanges, hedge funds and investment banks.