We are seeking a Technical Solution Architect with IBM Data Integration & Big Data Architect experience. The position will primarily be responsible for identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate and participate in project implementation and various pursuits focused on business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
1. Graduate Bachelor degrees of Computer Engineering, Informatics, Information System, Electrical Engineering
2. At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
3. 4+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
4. 4+ years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem, i.e. Hadoop, Hive, Scala, SPARK, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Python, IBM Datastage/DataQuality, and NoSQL database technologies
5. Understanding and knowledge of Hadoop architecture and various components such as high availability architecture, experience in workload management, scalability and distributed platform architecture, Spark tools like RDD transformations, Spark MLIB etc.
6. Hands on experience in Hadoop technologies, Spark
7. Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
8. Experience in a solid knowledge of distributed architectures.
9. Demonstrated experience and ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions. This role should have extensive background in designing in integrating disparate systems and should be able to provide guidance based on his experience & expertise.
10. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
11. Demonstrated ability to build consensus among many stakeholders
12. Knowledge of architectural design frameworks, integration frameworks, and patterns
13. Have high commitment and able to meet project’s target in team with tight deadline
14. Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting skills.
1. This role will provide assistance with design as well as coordination efforts.
2. This role will lead the design reviews sessions and the collaboration effort. She/he will lead the design and modeling of tactical architectures for delivery, development, and support of projects
3. Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry