Technical Documentation Engineer
Nha Trang, Vietnam
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 6 天前
Velox Tech is seeking a Technical Documentation Engineer to work as part of a growing multi-disciplinary R&D team developing innovative products.
The role of Technical Documentation Engineer entails digitalizing of handwritten/drawn sketches, ensuring documentation is up to date and correct. Working with development engineers to ensure all processes and technical guidelines are followed
- Good oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good written communication skills
- Excellent writing skills using proper English grammar, engineering, and technical terms of reference
Technical Documentation Engineerrequirements:
- Good design skills so you can produce visual images as part of your documentation
- Experience authoring technical publications for highly technical and complex products
- Experience with documentation data collection, processing source documentation
- Ability to read and interpret graphs, schematics, and other technical drawings, preferred
- Must exhibit strong attention to detail
- Must have strong skills/experience in new product development and new product introduction process
- It would be desirable if you have an understanding of the following:
- Working with complex network products, video delivery products, and/or software for technical audiences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
The main accountabilities of the role includes:
- Working with limited supervision to deliver a high rate of change and a large volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience shall include document editing, structure, and logic flow for both technical and non-technical audiences
- To plan, direct, and coordinate preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications, and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met: Reviews contracts to determine documentation required for each phase of the project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes
- To schedule due dates for drawings, specifications, software, technical manuals, and other documents
- To monitor the status of projects to ensure documentation is submitted according to schedule
- To review and verify project documents for completeness, format, and compliance
Velox Tech is a consultancy company for technological solutions, established in Norway in 2018 and today holds 12 employees. We opened Velox Tech in Vietnam in 2020 and we have 10 employees working in Nha Trang.
We are expanding our business to Vietnam and we are looking to hire employees to work at our office in the center of Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa.
The management are European, and all documentation and internal communication will be in English, therefore we require a high level of English understanding.
Our business consists of R&D services for large international corporations as well as smaller, local companies. We are also developing our own products that we will manufacture to be sold worldwide.
Our team in Nha Trang may support and work on projects together with our staff in Norway, and to work on projects in Vietnam or other regions.
- Personal development benefits
Velox Tech is a consultancy company for technological solutions with minimal overhead and time consuming documentation. Everything from basic on-demand service to complete care service with run-time warranty is offered. The range and contents of the different services varies within the different product categories and markets.