3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 3 個月前更新 1 個月前
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervision, monitoring and evaluating all day-to-day tax activities.
- Responsible for calculating working on taxation issues (PPh and PPN).
- Responsible for tax reporting.
- Ensure that the Company Tax Report is completed
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal requirements to the individual tax authorities,
- Provide innovative tax planning and review of complex income tax returns.
- Identify and mitigate tax management risks and coordinate tax audits on general tax returns
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accountancy
- At least 2-3 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for position
- Tax brevet A / B holder 6+ prior experience years in public accounting tax experience.
- Strong technical skills and mastering tax regulations and tax calculations.
- Computer strong skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task
- Excellent leadership skills with strong presentation, interpersonal skills and oral / written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, prioritization, and multi-ask
- Highly detailed-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
Moska, founded in 2016 by Adrian Utama Gani. He has over 15 years experienced as a professional accountant and business advisor which makes him owns in-depth understanding in area of business valuation, business improvement, financial management including tax planning and structuring. He has handled many medium to large company in both Indonesia and/or foreign company with various business sectors. On top of that, he also has been Certified Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst by Corporate Finance Institute.