Talent Manager (Recruiter) For Batam Placement
Business Development / Sales
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 3 個月前更新 1 個月前
Join us in TalentHub!
Working Placement is in Batam
Will be working under Glints Singapore, where you can connect Indonesian talent, to SIngapore, Hong Kong and other overseas companies!
At Glints, we are building the #1 career discovery and development platform for young professionals of the world. Our mission is to help young professionals to discover careers they love and to help organizations hire this pool of passionate talent to achieve their own missions. So far there's already over 200,000 lives we have touched, but we are just getting started. There's a long way to go, and we need more relentless souls to join us on our journey to build something great!
We don't just play to play. We play to win. So even though there's gonna be lots of fun and laughter, there's gonna be a lot of hard work and sweat too. We have flexible hours, but it's definitely not just a 9-5 job. Building something great is never easy, so only those with grit and determination will survive. You got to be willing to do whatever it takes. Do check our culture deck also: bit.ly/glintsculture
About the Role
Companies can only grow and achieve their mission if they get the right talent. If you think you will enjoy working with both companies and candidates, this will be a maximally fulfilling role as you change the growth trajectories of companies and lives of candidates by helping them to find each other. You will also have the chance to lead a team of Junior Consultants.
What will you learn
- Persuasion and influence techniques
- Prospecting clients
- Closing sales
- Recruiting techniques
- Resourceful ways to find talent
- Enterprise sales
You will also get
- Attractive package with incentives
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to mentors and venture capitalists (our investors are pretty dope)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on Glints platform
- Build personal branding on Linkedin to align with company needs.
- Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and follow up when necessary
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Advertise open positions to external networks
- Parse specialised skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform re-screening calls to analyse applicants' abilities (includes reviewing candidate's job experiences, negotiating salaries, placing candidates in agreeable employment positions, and convincing candidate to relocate to Batam)
- Keep in touch with past applicants and manage social performance with hired employee.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Organise and participate in events to build community & boost brand awareness
- Own personal laptop to be used while working
- Fresh Graduates (Local/Overseas graduates are preferred)
- Strong sales and marketing skills.
- Excellent English communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails)
- Target driven.
- Approachable demeanour.
- Good listener.
- Good at multi-tasking.
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Relationship building skills.
- Good decision-making skills
- Comfortable with the fast-paced for changes, uncertainties & challenges of a startup environment
- We are an in-office culture. Flexibility is fine, but most people in our business team work Monday - Friday 9-6 and are available on weekends when need be to support candidate needs (but we won't abuse your weekends)
- An ability work well on their own and within a team
- Proven work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar
- Previous experience working in a startup environment would be an added advantage
Above all, we need you to be relentlessly resourceful.There's no such thing as impossible or "cannot be done". You will encounter challenges. Hiring is fundamentally difficult. Getting the right hire is even more difficult!
We don’t just play to play. We play to win. So even though there’s gonna be lots of fun and laughter, there’s gonna be a lot of hard work and sweat too. We have flexible hours, but it’s definitely not a 9-5 job. Building something great is never easy, so only those with grit and determination will survive. You've got to be willing to do whatever it takes.
It's a young team here. Young, hungry and maybe foolish. That’s what makes us so dangerous. We do have a team of amazing investors and advisors backing and supporting us though - they fuel our growth not just with cash but also guidance and mentorship. These are people you will get to learn directly from too.
PURPOSE - Why We Do
Our purpose is to contribute to a world where all people and organizations realise their human potential.
Every organizations has its own mission. But without a great team, its mission can only remain a dream. Not reality.
By helping organizations to build successful teams, we are creating a ripple effect of positive impact on the world by helping companies to realize their missions.
Every young person has an ambition. But without a great opportunity, the ambition can only remain as an unrealised dream. Not reality.
By helping young talent to discover opportunities they love and to develop the right skills they need, we are helping millions to realize their potential.
VISION - Where We're Heading
Our vision is to be the largest end to end career development and human resource company.
Asia has one of the fastest and largest youth workforce on the world. Yet, there is no great recruitment and career platform that is built for employers of this demographic and to this group of young talent.
The traditional recruitment and headhunting industry is also poised to be disrupted by the marketplace economy.
It is an eventuality that there will be a dominant recruitment and career discovery platform for the millenials in Asia.
One that shakes up the traditional recruitment industry at the same time. Why not us?
MISSION - What We Do
We help companies build successful teams by:
- Placing suitable candidates to openings via our algorithm and platform
- Building their brand awareness to engage and outreach to young talent
CULTURE CODE - #RIIBCO
Culture matters. Here's what shapes our behaviour at Glints!
- #Relentlessly Resourceful
- You consistently try new ways to achieve your goal
- You do whatever it takes to ethically achieve an outcome
- You only say things about a person that you say to his face
- You are congruent and treat the cleaner and chairman with equal respect
- You wouldn’t do anything that you will be ashamed of sharing with the world
- You are a missionaries, not mercenaries
- You come from a place of good intentions to make a difference
- You consider clearly, and then act fast to make a decisive impact
- #Beginners Mindset
- You check your ego at the door
- You seek out and accept feedback consistently
- You are making continuous, never-ending improvement (Kaizen!)
- #Clarity of Thought
- You reason from first principles
- You don’t irrationally attach to your opinions and perspectives
- You persuade with evidence and logic, instead of rhetoric and emotions
- You take full responsibility for the situation
- You pick up the trash in the office
- You think about what you can make happen, rather than what has happened
Read more about our culture here: Glints Culture