· Assess the talent acquisition needs of each client and assist in identifying the right talents for their organisations
· Actively source for the best fit candidates
· Match the right talent to the right job
· Be the dedicated point of contact with senior professionals
· Develop long-term partnerships with clients and candidates
· Provide career advice for candidates
· A bachelors’ degree in any discipline
· No prior experience required
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills
· Dynamic and influential personality
· Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Great team players
· Mentorship and training from senior consultants in a close-knit environment
· Opportunities for career progression
· Rewarded substantially with lucrative pay
· Outstanding performers may be selected after a year of service for the “Management” track which allows individuals to lead teams, run cross-business team projects and work in other offices in the region
A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE WITH A VISION OF TOMORROW
At SearchAsia, people are our business. Since 2006, we have emerged as a leading executive search consultancy because we remain focused on our mission to facilitate the success of our clients in business by matching the right people within the shortest time.
With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we create an ideal platform for employers and job seekers to meet, facilitating the hiring success of our clients, while opening doors for quality and talented people to further enhance their career opportunities.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 17 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China, as well as affiliates in Korea, Tokyo, Indonesia and Bangkok through our Specialist Brands - Recruit Express, SearchAsia and Recruit Legal.
With over 300 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines in the Asia Pacific region, we make a difference by delivering the best services to our clients and candidates alike.
SearchAsia Consulting is proud to be a Human Capital Programme (Employment Agencies) Partner.