Systems QA Engineer
SGD 3,000 - 6,000/month
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 3 個月前更新 8 天前
System QA Engineer
AEvice Health is a multi-award-winning medical technology start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with technology. Joining our team is more than just a phase in your career, it is an opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of many. Each individual in our team plays an important role in the development of these novel technologies. In this role, you will be the engineer taking charge of testing and quality assurance throughout the product development, production, and deployment life cycles. You will work closely with the whole of R&D team. This role reports to the R&D lead
- Develop test specifications to conduct tests on systems and subsystems of medical devices throughout the different life cycles of the product
- Coordinate technical design reviews with the technology and product design team
- Perform functional testing via grey-box and white-box methodologies
- Perform integration testing for systems according to the defined test process
- Manage, validate performance and benchmarking of prototypes and products.
- Troubleshoot and engineer resolution with the technology team
- Development of testing tools
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Facilitate with external vendors for certification testing and production testing.
- Collaborate with the quality department in ensuring compliance with the company quality standards.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics or other relevant fields
- Fresh graduate welcomed. 1+ years of industry experience in system-level testing preferred.
- Experience in PCB design software and simulation is a plus
- Proficient in general programming
- Knowledge in AWS and IOT system tools preferred.
- Passionate about the development of medical technology
- Self-motivated member with good problem-solving skills
Benefits & Others
- Insurance Coverage
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Free access to Gym & Swimming Pool
AEvice Health is a multi-award-winning medical technology start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with technology. Our flagship asthma monitoring device enables early medical intervention and provides detailed analytics.
Join us today to make a truly meaningful impact that will directly help millions of patients suffering from chronic respiratory diseases.