Larion System Administrator (Up to $1500) 工作職責
- Perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems, key processes and review system, application logs
- Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and other applications
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems
- Solid understanding and working experience with Linux
- Experience with JIRA and Wiki
- Experience with source control methods such as GitHub or GitLab
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Writing skill in English to provide support via email/ Slack
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th Salary, Outstanding employee of the quarter and the year, Seniority award, etc.)
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium Healthcare and Accident insurance
- Various training on technical and soft skills
- Teambuilding, Company trip, Year-end party, etc.
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: coffee, football, table-tennis, boxing, etc.
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee, etc.
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks, etc.
- Personal development benefits