- Provide project implementation plan.
- Carry out project implementation supervision.
- Establish cooperative relationships with employers.
- Carry out other tasks related to work in the Contracting Directorate, which are deemed necessary by supervisor for the purposes or interests of the company.
- Ensuring the implementation of ISO 9001, K3 & L in the execution of work.
- Achieving an increase in the quality of human resources in the department
Minimum bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Have a minimum of 5 years of managerial work experience in a similar field
Minimum 27 years old
Have passive english skill
Can operate computer well
Have a leadership spirit, communicative, negotiation skill & assertive
PT Jaya Teknik Indonesia has been in the contracting field, doing the trading and services of the Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic (MEE) and Information Technology (IT) business for more than 50 years. The company has gone through some difficult situations during the oil, economic and financial crisis in 1976, 1997, 2007 and 2015. The good foundation of the company coupled with a good team work between the management and employees have helped the company to work through the challenging condition. The company is growing stronger and more innovative to achieve the highest competence and performance to meet the growing expectation of our customers. Continual assessment is performed to ensure that our engineers are updated and trained on the newest technology.
Jl. Johar No.10, RT.18/RW.6, Kb. Sirih, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10340