Craft Tea Fox Strategy & Digital Marketing Intern 工作職責
Want to make a real difference, manage your own projects, and learn relevant digital skills needed to thrive in an online economy?
Be part of our vision: Craft Tea Fox is a lifestyle e-commerce brand focused on creating healthy, sustainable habits. Our primary focus is on tea (hence the name) – Matcha and Hojicha specifically. Our core vision is to inspire a lifestyle sustainable both for our health, and the health of the environment, for e.g. with sustainable packaging practices, using less sugar, and having plant-based options.
Our products and reach: Our products are fast-moving consumer goods, with a focus on bottled beverages and Matcha and Hojicha powder. We ship internationally. and are looking into strengthening our online marketing in the region.
Our team: Share your ideas. Be part of our innovative, creative and data-centric approach to create experiences, products and content for customers. Fit right into a young, energetic team open to trying new ideas.
Who we're looking for: We're primarily looking for someone who (1) is able to work independently without much hand-holding, (2) takes pride in his/her work; (3) believes in our vision, and (4) has an interest in digital marketing / eCommerce.
If you are looking for a dynamic, non-corporate environment, where you can engage with social media, develop your ideas and make an impact, join us.
To apply, send your application and CV to email@example.com, with the email subject "Internship Application End-2020". No cover letter required.
- Provide creative input; work with the team and contribute ideas on projects/events
- Copywriting for web, social media and email
- Manage and buy ad platforms like Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager, TikTok Business, Outbrain
- Analyse social media ads performance, and devise follow-up strategies based on such performance
- Build webpages for marketing campaigns
- Conduct search engine optimisation, perform SEO keyword research
- Sourcing and performing outreach for partnerships and collaborations
- minimum commitment of 3 months with 6 months preferred
- undergraduates are welcome to apply
- useful to have experience in Facebook ads and copywriting
- good English & communication skills
Having any of the below would be additionally awesome:
- likes Matcha / Hojicha
- create content (filming, picture or video editing)