Voxxy Media Sr Manager of Influencer Marketing and Execution 工作職責
We, at Voxxy, are looking for an Influencer Specialist who can perform end to end campaign execution for some of the top tier brands. This role is for someone who can possibly remember the name of every social media famous person.
Voxxy is a full-service global influencer marketing agency, providing result-driven influencer marketing services driven by analytics and performance. Founded by creative & driven Media & Entertainment Entrepreneurs, the Voxxy team brings vast experience in building Social Media Tech, Influencer Tech, and Brand & Content Monetisation businesses.
At Voxxy, we are focused on enhancing your brand’s online and real-world value through Influencer Marketing, Content Marketing, Experiential Marketing & Social Media Management.
We offer brands a robust portfolio of social-first opportunities that guarantee consumer engagement & response. Having set up & built businesses in 10 countries in APAC, we thrive on engaging influential voices across the world, which connects with our clients’ audience at a personal level. We live and love Social Media. Voxxy is managing some of the finest brands in India and Indonesia. We are looking for an Influencer Manager who can perform end to end campaign execution for some of the top tier brands.
- This role is for someone who can possibly remember the name of every social media famous person.
- Should have extensive knowledge of the influencer landscape, and the ability to execute and analyse the results of full-scale campaigns.
- She / He would be responsible for developing and implementing strategic influencer driven campaigns.
- She / He will be integral to the Digital team's effort to position the brand to new customer bases.
- Develop and implement strategic influencer driven campaigns; serve as the key lead across brands of clients for influencer campaigns
- Provide influencer campaign expertise customized per target consumer and marketing objectives; leverage influencer landscape, trends, tools, and external vendor relationships
- Generate recap materials post campaign execution to measure and evaluate the value, including ROI and performance metrics
- Direct campaign timeline and ensure projects are completed on-time; deliver influencer assets and coordinate logistics based on talent contracts
- To develop a relationship with an influencer before asking them to advocate for a product or company Social Influencers
- Plan a social influencer marketing strategy for client programs
- Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
- Build strong relationships with social influencers through seeding programs and regular communication
- Identify, establish and manage on-going influencer/brand ambassador programs
-To understand the client's mindset and their requirements Other desired skills
- Ideally, at least 4-6 years of work experience; with experience in an Influencer Marketing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have contact details & network of top social media personalities
- Should have a passion for using social media platforms as a means to communicate with audiences and a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage with brands through them.
- Should have a creative bent of mind & shouldn't be afraid to think outside the box
- You will also be working with some of the top influencers or their managers directly.
This is for you if,
1. Rocket fast growth is what you like
2. You do more than you are asked
3. You are reachable anytime, any day
4. You under promise and over deliver
5. You know what result oriented means