Adopt selection processes with sellers to ensure fair competition.
Assist in ongoing records and information review to determine the effectiveness of work processes and procedures.
Carry out procurement activities based on product details and customer needs.
Conduct checks on documentation required for trade transactions.
Create list of preferred sellers based on selection processes.
Determine inventory levels of products.
Gather data on potential sellers that fulfil procurement requirements.
Manage relationships with organisational network and external vendors for procurement.
Monitor compliance of organisation's procurement targets.
Participate in key activities in technology projects.
Plan work improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
Review drafted proposal or procurement specifications to ensure procurement requirements are followed.
Support negotiation efforts with information on agreed contract terms with preferred sellers.
Support the use of technologies and electronic tools.
Work with Sales and Finance departments to support payment processes to sellers.
Assist in daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery, shipment schedules and custom clearance.
1. Minimum Diploma/Degree in Accountant, Purchasing, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, and Engineering (Electronic /Electrical /Mechanical/Mechatronics).
2. Experience in related industry/field at least for 1 year.
3. Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
4. Proficient in computerised Purchasing System.
5. Able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
6. Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or multiple projects.
7. Good proficiency in English and Chinese language (both spoken & written).
8. A team player with positive energy and influence.