Digital technologies are shaking every industry now and life Insurance is no exception. To empower our agents with best in class and future-proof digital solutions to create values for our customers, AIA Digital Technology Department embarks the exciting agile transformation journey to build an agile team that are up-to-date with latest digital technologies and embracing the best engineering practices contributing to the organization, the community and industry create a place where people are excited to come to work every day.
- Trust and responsibilities
- Collaborations and no brilliant jerks
- Cultural diversity
- Radically candid and check your ego at the door
- Growth Mindset and empower experiment. Fail fast > Learn fast > Improve fast > Share fast
- Data-driven decision and the best ideas win
- Hacker ethos
- Servant leadership
- Your freedom and responsibilities are,
- Work on the projects and BAU for a mission critical system on Azure.
- Take the full responsibility with the team of what you build and enable a “you build it / you run it” mindset.
- Share the knowledge internally and externally through brown-bag sessions, public blogging, meetups and conferences.
- Take the initiative to seek for opportunities improving our engineering practices.
- Mentor the juniors.
必須在 AIA Singapore 有對 Mid Java Developer - B 的工作要求
- You abide by our values.
- You care about the people and lead by example.
- You take the ownership of the works, end to end.
- You have deep understanding of app design/development and best engineering practice.
- You have min 4+ years (for senior), 2-3 years (for mid) of experience working on mission critical systems on a public cloud - (3+ years for the senior role, 1+ years for mid role) for both BAU and projects.
- You have extensive experience of Core and Web Java, Spring Framework. It is good for you to have some knowledge on Node JS, Kubernetes and Unit test framework.
- You have strong application database knowledge: RDBMS
- You can work with cross functional teams.
- You know the value of good engineering practices.
- You enjoy the challenges of transforming the existing systems to the modern architecture and help the existing team to upgrade the excel.
- You care deeply about the quality, understand the importance of testing and continuous improvement.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and like to talk to the business team directly.
- You have GRIT