To design/draft create/amend 3D drawings for products (medical furniture) for use in hospitals and nursing homes and other care-giving facility.
- Creating 3D & 2D drawings using SolidWorks and BOM for production.
- Work closely with Sales Engineer and Customer on design issues.
- Calculate product costing; raise Purchase Requisition forms and open jobs for production.
- Work together with Sales Engineer and Production team throughout the product development to reduce technical issues.
- Monitor, update and control all mechanical drawings and documentation in the company.
- Quality Control checking before delivery.
- Risk management of the product.
- Product release.
- Create and update ISO related documentation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,000.00 - $3,000.00 per month
Persons entering the office need to sign in via Trace Together along with Temperature Screening.
Alphamed Pte Ltd was incorporated in 1991 and is currently one of the major suppliers of medical and nursing equipment to government and private hospitals, nursing homes and day care centres aswell as local businesses in Singapore.
Alphamed represents medical product suppliers and manufacturers from various parts of the world, such as UK, US and the Asian region. Our imports consist of a wide range of quality physiotherapy and mobility equipment, hospital beds, bath and toiletries parts as well as rehabilitation equipment. We have successfully marketed and grown our own range of hospital furniture which includes, ward trolleys, geriatric chairs, and examination couches.
With our expertise in medical manufacturing, we provide the technical support needed for our products and are able to customize equipment furniture to suit our customer’s unique needs. Together with a team of dedicated and experienced staff, we have built a reputable track record for excellent quality products and a reliable service attaining international standards in ISO 9001, 13485 & BIZSAFE.
10 Buroh St, #03-21, West Connect Building, S627564.