Software Quality Assurance (Medan)
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
Your responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Monitor debugging process results
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
SimpliDOTS is a technology company specialised in Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Distribution Management System (DMS). We aim to help distributors and brand owners automating their distribution process for better efficiency and cost savings.
What’s it like working at SimpliDOTS?
Innovative – we always seeking new ways to stay a step ahead of the industry and is open to feedback and ideas
Inclusive – diversity is welcomed and appreciated
Friendly – staff engage in positive interactions with one another throughout the day
Challenging – team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets
Collaborative – we work well with one another, within and between departments
Casual – the dress code, the environment, or the communication style is casual; formality isn’t required
Nurturing – we supports employee growth and development; gives employees clear feedback and suggestions
Rewarding – those who exceed expectations are recognized, even in non-monetary ways