Emos Global Digital Software Quality Assurance (Automation) 工作職責
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience as a Software QA Engineer
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related subject
- Have a deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles; Capable to create testing scenarios/testing script
- Highly Experienced with automation tools such as Katalon, Jira, Git, Appium, Selenium,
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual & automation testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Familiar SDLC, RDBMS,SQL Syntax, GraphQL
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements-
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
PT EMOS GLOBAL DIGITAL launched in 2016 as a digital platform for inter-business health product distribution (B2B), especially starting with a network of pharmacies throughout Indonesia.
EMOS, the application, has been used by various sales channels including pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, drugstors, mini markets, milk shops, baby goods stores, and grocery stores throughout Indonesia.
As number one B2B platform specialized in pharmaceutical and consumer health products, we make the the business running more effective, efficient, and profitable.
As you know that in the future we all need a digital transformation in every aspect of our life, including a supply chain ecosystem for health products that can be utilized by all business actors in health industry.
Jalan Pulo Lentut No. 10. Kawasan Industri Pulo Gadung. Jakarta, DKI Jakarta 13920