- Collaborate on improving developer and engineering team’s test coverage, release velocity and production health.
- Work closely with development teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage and quality.
- Build and maintain automation test procedures through existing or new infrastructure and features.
- Provide clear instructions for Manual QA Testers to run automate repeated tasks.
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience, including software development, quality assurance, or other related fields.
- Deep understanding of automation test framework design and hands on experience in automation testing
- Experience with implementation of automation testing on deployment process.
- Experience with Functional, Integration/E2E and browser level testing.
- Ability to create use case scenarios/E2E test cases, test plans and resolution of software defects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of source control and issue tracking technologies.
- Strong knowledge in Katalon Studio/Selenuim/Bluefin/TestNG framework.
- JIRA bug tracking system.