Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Atomionics Software Engineering Intern 工作職責
- Develop GraviOS to configure parameters and settings of the hardware including optical components, FPGAs, drivers, and power supplies
- Work on the interface for operating the machine when taking gravity measurements in a survey
- Enable parameter optimization and testing of individual subsystems
- Build a data processing & management system to structure results from the acquisitions systems of multiple components
- Develop software to interface with FPGA hardware used for precision timing control and data acquisition
- Optimize experiment parameters by utilizing machine learning techniques
- An absolutely driven individual with creative problem solving skills, analytical mind, and persistence, ideally demonstrated
- Able to program and debug in either Python or C++
- Worked on projects that had some level of electro-mechanical functionalities and data gathering
- Experience in developments on embedded systems is ideal (use of graphical library, like Qt, for embedded systems is an advantage)
- Willing to learn new tools and development environment to convert specifications into a functioning system
- Worked in a technical student team, or an early stage company environment
- Worked on personal hobby projects (and can brag about them!)
- Experience in scripting/software experience with embedded systems and understanding of FPGAs
- Worked on machine learning algorithms before
- A chance to learn about the intricacies of deep tech research, product development, and strategy in a high-growth startup
- Work on the cutting edge of quantum technology
- Develop robust applications for translational research
- A book/hobby project allowance to help you grow and collectively build the Atomionics library
- Board games and curry night