Does solving problems and implementing solutions fascinate you? Do you believe in using technology to make life easier for people so that they can end their work early to spend their time better elsewhere?
That’s exactly who we’re looking for at Omega.
Your main tasks involve provide solutions to clients to aid them to work more efficiently and effectively and also working with people from overseas and locally. You’ll also work closely with other developers, designers and product managers to create a strong user experience.
What You'll Learn
- Strengthen your full-stack programming skills
- You'll learn how to write clean code by adhering to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Improve on linking server-side logic with a better end-user experience
- Build a user-friendly interface
- Hone your skills in front-end and back-end programming languages
- Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- You’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging problems with the other developers in the team
- As you’ll be collaborating closely with designers, front-end developers and project managers to improve the user experience, you’d learn to be a better team player.
- By working in our company, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
- Participate in entire application lifestyle
-Build robust software using VB.net and devexpress to provide better UI experience to user
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications on mobile and desktop
- Review and implement UX/UI designs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuously improve your programming skills
- Develop and propose new products or features by monitoring the industry
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to build user-friendly interfaces, and integrate it with server-side logic
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Fundamental understanding of server-side CSS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Strong knowledge and experience in back-end programming language
- Familiarity with database engine on Microsoft SQL
-Preferred Singaporean or PR.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Year of Experience:
- Fresh Graduates to experienced full stack developers are welcome.