To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Surer Software Engineer (Frontend) 工作職責
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our full-stack web software
- Coding: consistently write production-ready code that is testable, easily understood by other developers, and accounts for edge cases and errors, with scalability and performance in mind.
- Testing: write unit tests as well as higher-level tests in accordance with it.
- Debugging: proficient at debugging systematically to diagnose all issues located to a single service
- Collaborate closely with our product designer, product owner, and other engineers based on Agile principles and work with tool sets such as JIRA (or similar issues management systems) while keeping an eye out for emerging technology trends and developments.
- Technical documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably 2 - 3 years of experience in software development, working on business applications, however fresh grads will be considered as well
- Ability to breakdown user interface requirements into functional/reusable components
- Familiar with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Knowledge or experience in Package Managers such as NPM or Yarn
- Knowledge or experience in the concept of web development such as HTTP, HTTPS protocols, backend code integration with frontend code via RESTful APIs
- Experience in dealing with Git repo
- Value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day
- Strong understanding of good software engineering practices (version control, code reviews, testing, refactoring etc.)
- Good understanding of UXD principles
- Able to understand and communicate ideas clearly with team members
- Knowledge or experience in DevOps and in using the surrounding ecosystem of tools
- Knowledge or experience in working in an agile development environment and familiar with being in a SCRUM team
- Good grasp of security principles, and develops with a security-first mindset
- CI/CD practices
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to multitask in a demanding, fast paced environment and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Knowledge or experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) and/or BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Knowledge or experience in building Microservices
- Knowledge or experience in Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Exposure to a fast-paced, yet fun, startup culture
- Work directly with the founding team and have autonomy to make certain decisions
- Opportunity to develop industry-changing products
- Gain knowledge and experience in the Insurtech / Fintech industry
- Flat team structure with no office politics
- You will be engaged in conversations about the business to have a broader perspective of the value of your work as an engineer
- We are a young startup and so have many interns in the team - they will look to you for guidance, which is an opportunity to hone your leadership skills