Sinbad Software Engineer - BackEnd 工作職責
- Detail-Oriented: Write code that is well designed, maintainable, efficient and recyclable by using the best software development practices.
- Quality-Oriented: Fully engaged with SDLC. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, monitor, and improve the software.
- Goal-Oriented: Learn, test and implement new technologies and frameworks, with the aim of improving performance, reliability, observability, and scalability.
- Collaborative: Work closely with the Lead Engineer, Quality Engineers & Product teams to deliver high-quality code that meets quality and time requirements.
- Problem-Solver: Use creative problem solving skills, and implement unit and functional tests to expose weaknesses and diagnose errors, to ensure software runs smoothly and meets user needs.
- Experienced using JS with at least 1 of Node.Js / Golang
- 2+ years experience as a backend in diverse environments & teams
- Strong knowledge & experience in the SDLC & Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with Unstructured / Structured databases (SQL, Mongo etc)
- Experience with Source Code Management & Versioning (git)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering: Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent relevant work experience
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and learn new tech, whilst willing to implement it
- Fluent in both English & Bahasa Indonesia, competent reading and writing abilities in both languages