Software Engineer – Backend/Cloud Architecture
SGD 4,000 - 6,500/month
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 5 個月前更新 4 個月前
We are Resync - an AI-driven energy cloud. We optimize distributed energy assets such as solar, electric vehicles, smart buildings etc. real-time control and machine learning. We do that using a combination of a hardware and software solution, where hardware interacts with all the energy assets in real-time and sends data to our cloud platform. We run multiple services on the data collected to process it and visualize it on our web/mobile based platform. We are hiring a software developer to help scale and improve our cloud architecture.
- Manage and scale our software architecture as we add more customers to our portfolio
- Own maintenance, be responsible for uptime, and control costs
- Assist with continuous improvement process for Cloud Architecture Design and Operation, with creation of roadmaps and focus points for the different products and development teams
- Track and communicate metrics for build system health
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of the DevOps architecture, tools and processes
- Develop create sleek APIs, build data and customer usage insights around our data
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team to roll out new features which help our customers manage their energy assets better
- 3+ experience year in Backend development and Cloud Architecture design and operation
- Experience with NodeJS, Python
- Worked with InfluxDB/NoSQL/relational databases
- Managed databases and instances for high availability and scalability
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of frontend development (in Angular or Flutter) is an added bonus.
- competitive salaries + equity (up to 0.1%)
- monthly team outings
- health benefits
- creative control and autonomy in product design and implementation provide a learning and growth atmosphere
- fully stacked pantry and amenities
- supportive team
What we do ?
We optimize distributed energy assets like solar, energy storage, electric vehicles etc. using real-time control and machine learning. We are a passionate and rapidly growing startup in the energy domain, serving multiple markets in Asia like Singapore, India, Thailand etc.
What we look for?
We look for people who are hungry to learn, can work independently, and bring innovation to the team. As we work in a cross-functional domain, there's a lot of collaboration in the team. Being an early stage we can offer a good amount of creative control to our employees and help shape the product we are delivering to our customers. We have monthly team outings, well stocked pantry, and a library.
How did it all begin?
Founded by two passionate engineers, Emir Nurov and Dr. Jayantika Soni, RESYNC spin-off out of London based incubator EntrepreneurFirst and strongly backed by SGInnovate, a venture arm of Singapore government with focus on deep-tech investments. Our team consist of a group of software developers and electronics engineers, with passion to deliver innovative solutions that serves towards the global sustainability and customer needs.