BLACAZ. is a fast-growing insurtech Experts in Online Insurance Distribution and Insurance Management for Startups, SMEs, and Large Organizations operating in Singapore and Hong Kong.
We have developed in-house technologies and digital strategy, with the supervision key stakeholders from McKinsey & Microsoft.
The goal is to shortly become the leading online insurance distributor across the APAC region, and simplify insurance subscription and management of all CEOs, HRs and CFOs.
You’ll have a strong ownership on the totality of the technological developments (subscription platform, user portal, creation of app…). You will hire and manage a team of developers to push the limits of the software and manage the optimization of the tech platforms and add top nodge features.
· You’ll have a strong ownership on some of the technological developments (subscription platform, user portal, creation of app…).
· Write clean, functional code on the front-end and back-end
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency and fix bugs or other coding issues
· Improve the platform according to business needs
· Help develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications (back end, Logics)
· Write effective APIs
· Create security and data protection settings
· Write technical documentation
· Degree in Engineering Software/Computer Sciences or equivalent
· Familiar with Web/Mobile technologies and Common stacks technologies
· Knowledge of back end languages with a strong focus on : JAVA, React, Springboot framework
· Understand and can write RESTful APIs
· Understanding of Public Cloud Infrastructures (AWS, Azure....)
· Familiar with Automation and CRM solutions (Hubspot)
· Familiar with Agile methodology
· Attention to details & analytical mind
· Enjoy working in a fast paced and ambiguous startup environment