Software Developer (Intern)
SGD 800 - 1,000/month
發佈 4 個月前更新 1 個月前
This is an Internship position based in Singapore. You should be able to commit Full Time starting in January 2021 for a minimum of 3 months. Position Purpose
We’re looking for a Software Developer (Intern) to build new features, improve on the current code, and implement UX/UI designs. If you’re keen to strengthen your development skills, and work closely with our awesome team, read on!
What You’ll Learn
Strengthen your front-end programming skills
- You'll learn how to write clean code by adhering to our programming best practices and guidelines.
- Improve on linking server-side logic with a better end-user experience
- Build a user-friendly interface
- Hone your skills in front-end and back-end programming languages
Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- You’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging problems with the other developers in the team.
- As you’ll be collaborating closely with designers and back-end developers to improve the user experience, you’d learn to be a better team player.
Learn the latest industry trends and technologies
- By working in our company, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Implementing and creating web application
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications on mobile and desktop
- Review and implement UX/UI designs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Support internal improvements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Continuously improve your programming skills.
- Develop and propose new products or features by monitoring user feedback.
Collaborate closely with internal teams
- Collaborate with designers and back-end developers to improve user-friendliness of the website.
- Understanding of object oriented design patterns
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- A passion for programming and a deep curiosity to learn new technologies
Headquartered in Singapore, we are a startup consisting of a team of passionate developers, technical consultants, educators and visionary strategists. We aim to address a major challenge we have experienced around the globe: Analysts and Investigators have too much data and struggle to efficiently bring it all together to gain actionable intelligence. Data has become the leading global commodity and shows no signs of slowing its growth. What do we do with all that information? How do we find the needle in the haystack? In a world challenged to achieve more in less time and often with less resources, how do we create greater efficiency?