1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 年前更新 4 個月前
- As a Software Architect, you will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You have to design and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions. The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards - Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team Requirement :
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
Codex is Telkom Indonesia’s initiative with one main goal, to deliver high quality digital product as innovation enablement, by using Lean, Agile, and Squad Framework.