• Handling and day-to-day content publishing, deliverables and edits all Rakamin social media platforms
• Follow the latest trend in content, social media, and product-related landscape to identify content and engagement opportunities
• Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
• Work closely with designer and content production
• Assist with crisis management, bad comments, and complaints
• Ensures consistent content and quality, helping produce the best content possible within a set framework and brand guidelines
• Comes up with creative ideas to produce digital and social content
• Collaborate with admission and paid ads team to deliver/support marketing needs
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices and acting on the information.
• Initiate plan and manage social media strategy for better growth, engagement and brand awareness that effectively supports business and marketing objectives
• Create a social media marketing editorial calendar that aligns with content pillars and strategy
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication and any related fields
• At least 1 year of experience in social media management or digital content development (please attach your social media portfolio)
• Have a knowledge of best practices across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Linkedin
• Possess deep understanding of social platforms and algorithms that affect day-to-day publishing and content strategy
• Have a strong sense of visual elements and how to present the most impactful experiences to the audience
• Eager to learn quickly and capable of diving into edtech industries and trends,
• Experience in operating social media tools is preferred. Ex: Fanpage Karma, Facebook Creator Studio, etc
• Strong writing, editing, and proof-reading skills
• Team player with a proactive attitude and a creative/innovative mind to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
• Have a data-driven mindset and strong analytical abilities to read, interpret, and utilize data, and to come up with actionable points for optimization and/or experimentation
We believe that the mind is the root of human behavior, and it is mainly influenced by education.
Politics with advanced integrity starts with education, so are healthy and sustainable economic development, technology, and impactful innovation.
Therefore, if we’re dreaming of establishing further civilization, we should start from an impactful, inclusive, and meaningful education. That’s us, and that's what we're believe. So if you have a strong vision about disrupting Indonesia's Education Landscape with Business and Technology, join us and challenge yourself!