Myooz Social Media Specialist / Content Creator 工作職責
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform best practices, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Be the agency's subject matter expert for social media, leveraging a keen sense of trends and culture to become the go-to resource for social media innovation.
- Maintaining social media content calendars across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.) that build meaningful connections and encourages community members to engage with our clients' brands. Includes posting and reporting, with limited copy writing.
- Capturing, reporting and analyzing appropriate metrics, insights, and best practices to continuously improve social media effectiveness and share with our creative partners to continually optimize social media executions to drive engagement and brand conversations.
- Experience establishing metrics, assembling community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals.
- Leverage and manage social listening tools to derive insights, trends and collaborate with internal stakeholders to address opportunities and risks.
- Schedule and publish all posts on owned social media accounts, acting as the last check (copy editing and proofreading) and demonstrating good judgement of the brand values and voice.
- Collaborating with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- Identify and leverage user-generated content to drive engagement with our community.
- Identify and report on community trends to advise on potential opportunities or risks
- Understanding of community management and engagement.
- Be available outside of traditional work hours (including weekends) for social media monitoring and responses
- Cultivate relationships with local and international influencers, bloggers, interior design online profiles.
- Constantly grow clients' followers base organically