Social Media Manager Intern
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
IDR 1,000,000 - 1,000,000/month
發佈 2 個月前更新 1 個月前
*As well as through this portal, please also mail your CV and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– If you live and breathe the saying “content is king”, you’ve come to the right place. You love being creative and are always the one coming up with ideas, executing them to fruition.
- We’re looking for someone who loves writing, content creation and designing, to bring our content strategy to the next level.
– You’ve got ideas you want to share with the world, and you marvel at blogs and social media accounts with attractive, clean design and writing, for her wants you – we need a content marketer who is eager to learn and share! You’ll be the voice that bridges us with our customers.
What You'll Learn
Strengthen your writing and content marketing skills (role related) - You'll learn how to develop a strong content strategy to increase our company’s presence - Learn to write persuasively and adopt our company’s stylistic guidelines
- Hone your skills on brand marketing, content design and creation. - Grow our company’s audience on Social Media Learn the latest industry trends and technologies (Industry related) - By working in our company, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends. - You’ll also get the opportunity to work with other influencers in the industry
Develop a content strategy and craft content - Responsible for crafting content strategy, and executing the strategy - Write short from content for publishing and campaign - Drive traffic, engagement and garner leads for our company - Create content that upholds our brand image, tone of voice and stylistic guidelines Manage and optimize performance of content strategy - Manage editorial calendar and workflows - Distribute content on social media platforms - Measure and optimize the performance of content marketing efforts Collaborate closely with internal teams - Collaborate closely with the founders and product marketers.
- Experience in creating content for social media and growing an audience.
- Proficiency in marketing automation softwares and content management systems for Social Media.
- Ability to work with graphic design tools, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to write persuasively and communicate your ideas to the reader.
- Proficiency in web analytics and SEO to generate traffic and nurture leads is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or relevant field is a plus.
What we’re looking for in you:
- strong initiatives and eagerness to learn and try new things
- Desire to learn new digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
We're a start-up company specializing in retailing for the beauty industry. We name our company "for her" because we want every package we deliver comes with a personalized touch for every women out there so that their shopping experience is not only worry-free, but also joyful and affordable.
If you're looking for a place where you can learn and observe it from a very early stage and handle important and impactful responsibilities, then you've come to the right place!