Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Mamafirst.co Social Media Lead ( Content & Community) 工作職責
- Establish MamaFirst brand awareness, perception and positioning in all social media platforms in all markets across the region by creating social media strategy
- Develop strong and right-on-target content strategy for multi-channels, content plan and strategic recommendations based on insights gained from analytics and the identification of issues, influencers, patterns, and trends.
- Ensure content strategy is well-executed, including maintaining content quality & brand identity by working closely with Creative Team
- Increase followers growth rate and engagement rate (social media as growth engine)
- Manage social media and marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities that include:
- Developing relevant topics to engage current users and to acquire more users,
- Plan and manage promotions and social media campaigns, making sure it fits in overall marketing and brand communication plans,
- Oversee design and copywriting, making sure that it fits Glints’ tonality and attitude, and
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy where needed • Create social media reports that will inform stakeholders to make informed business decisions
- Min. 2 years of experience in social media and brand marketing (regional/cross-market experience will be a plus)
- Great at analyzing facts, data, insights to define a problem and propose solutions
- Able to give direction and encourage team members to achieve the team’s mission
- Able to manage multiple projects and deal with various stakeholders
- Familiarity with social media channels, features, KPIs and trends Strong collaborator that reaches out to peers and cooperates with managers to establish an overall collaborative environment
- Able to create and implement new ideas in projects